When collecting, using, and sharing your data, we do so following the guidelines set by the UK GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal Data that We Collect
All data we collect about you is related to particular services and products provided by us. We typically collect, retain, and use the following:
- Name and contact information (email address, contact number, and likewise)
- Location (if it’s available)
- Billing, transaction, and payment card information
- Contact and purchase history and other saved items
- Social account information, if you decide to link us
- Information concerning your usage of our website, IT, communication and other systems
- Responses to any surveys, competitions or promotions you participate in
We collect, retain, and use your data for different purposes with the sole aim to offer you a stellar service. Without personal data, our services might get delayed, preventing us from providing optimum services.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
Most of the data that we retain and use is collected directly from you, either in person, via phone, text or email and/or through our Website. But, we may collect information from:
- Publicly accessible sources, like other companies or social media platforms;
- Third-party service with your consent,
- Our data logs;
How and Why Use Your Personal Data
As per data protection law, we can use your personal data for the following reasons:
- If you give your consent;
- To abide by necessary legal and regulatory obligations;
We use your personal data for the following reasons:
- Provide you with products and services to you, in order to fulfil our contract with you.
- Prevent and detect fraud against you or us, for our legitimate interest.
- Gather and provide the information needed by or concerning audits, or investigations by regulatory bodies, so we are compliant with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- Ensure business policies are compliant, like covering security and internet use for our legitimate interests. It is to make sure that our internal procedures deliver the best service to you.
- Analyse statistically to manage our business, such as financial performance, customer base, or other efficiency measures.
- Protect the system security and data by providing you with our products and services To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Personal Data for Marketing
We may use your personal data to send updates (by email, text message, telephone or post) about our services, including promotions, exclusive offers, or new products and services.
We have a legitimate interest in using your personal data for marketing purposes, which means we do not need your consent to send marketing information. However, we may seek your consent sometimes, such as
- using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails; or
- updating your marketing preferences on your account.
We may ask you to confirm or update marketing preferences, or if changes are made to the law, or our service.
Sharing of Personal Data
We routinely share personal data with:
- third parties, like payment service providers;
- other third parties that help us to run our business, like marketing agencies or website hosts;
- third parties that you have approved of, like social media sites or third-party payment providers;
We only allow those organisations to handle your personal data if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your personal data. We may also impose contractual obligations to make sure they can use your personal data only for providing services to you and us.
Personal data retention
Personal data may be held at our offices, third-party agencies, service providers, representatives and agents.
Your personal data will not be retained for longer than intended, If you no longer have an account with us or we are no longer providing services to you, we will delete your account data after a few years.
We have adequate security measures in place to prevent a personal data breach so that it is not lost accidentally, or used/accessed illegally. We make sure to limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to access it. Those processing your personal data will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Please contact us if you have any queries or concerns about our use of your personal data. We hope to be able to resolve any issues you may have.