Chinese Traditional Medicine restores health to the body by relying either on:
The insertion of very fine needles at specific points on the body to stimulate the bodies natural vital energy (Qi) into equilibrium by removing blockages or imbalances which cause stagnation and lead to health problems.
Chinese Herbal Medicine
This uses natural substances (taken as tea, decoctions, powders or pills) to restore and maintain health by balancing the flow of Qi. Each formula is combined to address the specific needs of the individual patient.
Qi can become unbalanced when the body is invaded by viruses or bacteria, or the Qi is mis-managed by stress, trauma, lifestyle or diet.
Chinese Traditional Medicine is effective in treating many complaints including:
- Depression, Anxiety, Stress, Insomnia
- Genito/Urinary and Reproductive problems
- Ears, Eyes, Nose and Throat Infections
- Back-pain, Arthritis, Sciatica and Bells Palsy
- Asthma, diabetes, IBS, Migraine